Saturday 19 March 2016

About Me



It's Time for a Change







Dear Respectable residence of Bursledon & Old Netley

I promise you, i will bring change's that our community deserve
I am Shere M Sattar, I would like to take this opportunity to say hello and introduce myself as Labour Candidate for Local Council Election in Eastleigh Borough which is in May 2016


about me:

I live in Bassett Southampton in the border of Eastleigh, Southampton and Romsey infact I have spent more of my time in Eastleigh then Romsey or Southampton, I have been self employed since i've left education in 1989 I open my first fast food take away in Thornhill Park Road, in May 1998 I opened my 3rd fastfood takeaway in 161 Fareoak road, Bishopstoke Eastleigh I recently bought partnership business in Leigh Road Eastleigh

I have been working with many voluntary Community organisations in Southampton and around the Country, I am Founder Chairman to British Bangladesh Cultural Academy (BBCA) in Southampton, Secretary General to BJS-UK, I have been chairman to registered charity Amity International Aid Reg: 1146729 since 2011

I am always very active within community and local issue work, I have been on and of member and activist for Labour Party since 1996,
I joined labour party to help make a change bring difference to people's life

I've been involved with save Children's Cardiac Surgery Unit in Southampton University NHS Trust June 2011 which actually did save the unit

  • I believe I have the knowledge and experience how to work for the local resident and help build a better community
  • Lib Dem (Fib Dem) has been running Eastleigh Council for a long time and has failed to provide the service that our locals deserve
  • Voting Lib Dem is same as voting Tories
  • Eastleigh Residence deserves better service
  • needs to stand together against Lib Dem
  • save our heritage and conservation
  • together we can make a different
  • I promise you, i will bring change's that our community deserves
  • if we work together, we can rise together
  • I'll be out trying to talk to you all

  • I look forward to receiving your views and comments Facebook: campaign for Shere M Sattar, or my personal www.facebook.com/sheresattar 
  •  email: shere.m.sattar@gmail.com Mobile: 07838184810

Shere M Sattar
Candidate working for you

please come out to vote on 5th May 2016 I promise your vote will make the different

www.eastleighlaour.co.uk


169 Leigh Road Eastleigh Hampshire Tel: 02380 613357


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting such a great blog. I found your website perfect for my needs. Read About Funeral Directors Eastleigh

    ReplyDelete