Wednesday 20 April 2016

My Pledges for Bursledon and Old Netley


   With you on May 5th


Fighting for the issues that really matter We are all concerned with the growing national trends which affects us all. The housing shortage, our education system and NHS being sold off to the highest bidder. The cut backs to local councils which reduce the services available to all. If you elect me I will fight to make sure what money is left is spent sensibly on services that are relevant to the residents of Bursledon and Old Netley. I want to be working for the residents, I am a member of the Labour Party, the party that's working for you day and night to change your life for good, your vote on thursday 5th of May 2016 will change how you receive your service from Eastleigh Borough Council, and I will be your voice. The Netley War Memorial ceremony was closed by the Lib Dems, and I would fight to re-instate it if I'm elected. There are many broken promises made by the Lib Dems, including improvements to the Hound Road, Hamble Lane roundabout and junction. Not to mention the promise of a car park at Hamble train station or a much needed Library. I promise, if you elect me, you will receive the representation you deserve.


My Pledges to you 


Transport I will work hard to ensure roads and train facilities are fit for purpose.

Crime and anti social behaviour I will work with the police and local residents groups to bring a sense of security to the local residents. 

Housing I will look into ways of providing adequate, affordable housing for the residents of Bursledon and Old Netley. 

Education I will make sure local schools are still held accountable for the proper education of our children. 

Conservation I will work hard for the conservation and traditions of the borough and fight to re-instate the Netley War Memorial Ceremony.


Fighting crime and anti social behaviour 


Anti social behaviour and burglary are at an all time high and this is an issue that needs to be addressed. We need to work together to make Bursledon and Old Netley a safer more secure community. I will do all I can to make sure the Council and local police are working with residents to bring back a sense of security. 


1 comment:

  1. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Funeral Plans

    ReplyDelete